Storm Fitness PT
Roasted sweet potatoes with salad and balsamic tomatoes.
Its pretty easy to create but the potatoes take a little time in the oven so you’ll be able to get some chores done/watch netflix for a bit while they cook.
For 1 serving you’ll need.
A large sweet potato,
2 slices of bacon
A little oil.
Salt and pepper
A little thyme.
1. Pierce the sweet potato several times with a sharp knife and then rub a little oil all over the skin. Place in a preheated oven for about 40mins about gas mark 6.
2. Once cooked, slice in half and scoop out the middle of each half. Be careful not to pierce the skin. (Use this left over potato for lunch the next day).
3. Place a rasher of bacon in each half and then crack an egg into the hole.
4. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and some thyme on top.
5. Place back in the oven for about 10mins or till the white of the egg is cooked.